Residential Yard Waste Facility
Seasonal Hours - Click here for our informational brochure
- February - March: Second Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- April - November: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- December - January: Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Holidays: Closed on all observed holidays throughout the year
- Yard waste (two designated areas)
- Grass, leaves, garden waste
- Brush, branches, limbs, logs (10' length limit & 24" diameter max.)
- No stumps, treated wood products or railroad ties accepted
- Waste oil / antifreeze: See specifications below.
- EFFECTIVE 8/15/22 - BUCKTHORN** WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED. ACCEPTANCE WILL RESUME WITH BRUSH PICKUP IN JUNE OF 2023.
**Click here for more information on Buckthorn
Wisconsin's E-Cycle Law
Wisconsin's electronics recycling law, 2009 Wisconsin Act 50, covers two categories of electronics: covered electronic devices and eligible electronic devices. In addition, the law bans the landfilling and incineration of eligible electronic devices (EEDs) and cell phones as of September 1, 2010. These bans apply no matter where the devices are from or who used them, including households, schools, businesses, governments, and institutions. Specifically, the bans include:
- Cell phones
- Computer monitors
- Computers (i.e., desktop, laptop, netbook, and tablet computers) and computer accessories (i.e., keyboards, mice, speakers, external hard drives, and flash drives)
- Desktop printers (including those that scan, fax, and/or copy)
- DVD players, VCRs, and other video players (i.e., DVRs)
- Fax machines