Residential Yard Waste Facility
Seasonal Hours - Click here for our informational brochure
- February - March: Second Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- April - November: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- December - January: Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Holidays: Closed on all observed holidays throughout the year
- Yard waste (two designated areas)
- Grass, leaves, garden waste
- Brush, branches, limbs, logs (10' length limit & 24" diameter max.)
- No stumps, treated wood products or railroad ties accepted
- Waste oil / antifreeze: See specifications below.
Please note: Put waste oils and antifreeze in a plastic container with a cap, with oil filters drained of excess oil. No container larger than five gallons will be accepted.
ANNUAL BRUSH PICK-UP TO START ON JUNE 5TH, 2023
- Limbs should be no more than 6' long and placed at the curb with the trunk facing the street.
- Brush in containers will NOT be picked up.
- Yard waste and leaves are NOT included in this pick-up.
- Buckthorn WILL be picked up.
This process will take approximately 2 weeks to complete, we will not be extending the pick-up, or picking up brush that is put out after Sunday, June 4th.
Wisconsin's E-Cycle Law
Wisconsin's electronics recycling law, 2009 Wisconsin Act 50, covers two categories of electronics: covered electronic devices and eligible electronic devices. In addition, the law bans the landfilling and incineration of eligible electronic devices (EEDs) and cell phones as of September 1, 2010. These bans apply no matter where the devices are from or who used them, including households, schools, businesses, governments, and institutions. Specifically, the bans include:
- Cell phones
- Computer monitors
- Computers (i.e., desktop, laptop, netbook, and tablet computers) and computer accessories (i.e., keyboards, mice, speakers, external hard drives, and flash drives)
- Desktop printers (including those that scan, fax, and/or copy)
- DVD players, VCRs, and other video players (i.e., DVRs)
- Fax machines