Work permits are only needed for children that are younger than 16 years old that have recently been hired. Work permits are issued by the Park and Recreation Department Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm.
When applying for a work permit the applicant must be present and bring the following items:
- A letter from the employer on letterhead stating the type of work the minor will be doing.
- Official identification ( birth certificate, baptismal certificate, state ID card, etc.)
- Their original Social Security Card
- $10 payment (either cash or check)
- Signed letter of parental consent