How do I report a streetlight out?

To report a damaged streetlight or lamp that is out, please call 262-250-4721.  Some lights are maintained by the Village and some by WE Energies.  Typically, a simple lamp replacement takes 3-5 business days once reported.  Other failures can take longer to repair, especially if there is a fault underground.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Residential Yard Waste Facility located?
2. Who maintains the Village grounds and plantings?
3. Can you fix the drainage on my property?
4. What if I have a storm drain that is plugged in my area?
5. How do I report a streetlight out?
6. When will you take care of my neighbor's sump pump discharge? It is icing up the street.
7. Can we add stop signs to (name of intersection)?
8. Why does the Village sweep streets and how often are street swept?
9. How do I report a pothole, street sign issue, or dead animal?
10. Does the Village have a brush pickup? Why didn't my brush get picked up?
11. Who do I call about missed garbage/recycling collection? What about general questions like pickup days?