Work performed by private parties in the Village owned right-of-way requires a permit from the Department of Public Works, which are reviewed and issued by the Engineering Department. Permits are also required for constructing and maintaining stormwater management facilities, such as ponds.

Permit applications can be downloaded through the following links:

Submit completed application(s) and fee(s) to the Engineering Department.